Owner’s manuals and warranties for appliances left in the house.
- Garage door opener.
- Extra sets of house keys.
- A list of local service providers — the best dry cleaner, yard service, plumber, etc.
- Code to the security alarm and phone number of the monitoring service if not discontinued.
- As a courtesy, you could provide numbers to the local utility companies.
- If it’s a condo, leave information on how to contact the condo board.
Rick’s knowledge, professional & personalized approach in assisting clients gain buying & selling success began in 1976; after graduating from the University of Illinois with a B.S. Degree in Finance, with special concentration in Real Estate and Urban Economics. He is the office’s Managing Broker, holding licenses in both Illinois and Missouri. Besides yearly sales achievement awards, Rick was twice elected President of the Quincy Association of REALTORS® in (1985 & 2007); and was honored by the Q.A.R. with “Realtor of the Year” award in 1990 and the “Outstanding Career Realtor” in 2004. Rick is experienced in residential and commercial sales and leasing; with an added background in the Management and Rehabilitation of rental property. He served as a commissioner (and Chairman) of the Quincy Housing Authority (for over 17 years) -a governing body providing oversight to over 300 subsidized housing units; which functions to insure the availability of clean, safe and affordable housing for low-income residents in our area. Rick previously held (for nearly 10 years) a “Pre-license Instructor” license; which allowed him to teach the necessary coursework for those seeking to join the Real Estate field.