Owner’s manuals and warranties for appliances left in the house.
- Garage door opener.
- Extra sets of house keys.
- A list of local service providers — the best dry cleaner, yard service, plumber, etc.
- Code to the security alarm and phone number of the monitoring service if not discontinued.
- As a courtesy, you could provide numbers to the local utility companies.
- If it’s a condo, leave information on how to contact the condo board.
Rick’s knowledge and professional personalize approach in assisting clients began in 1976, after graduating from the University of Illinois with a B.S. Degree in Finance, with special concentration in Real Estate and Urban Economics. He is the firms Designated Managing Broker.
Besides yearly sales achievement awards, Rick was twice elected President of the Quincy Association of REALTORS® and was honored by the Q.A.R. with Realtor of the Year and the Outstanding Career Realtoraward. Rick is experienced in residential and commercial sales and leasing, with an added background in the Management and Rehabilitation of rental property. He served as Commissioner and Chairman of the Quincy Housing Authority for over 17 years, providing oversight to over 300 subsidized housing units; which functions to ensure the availability of clean, safe and affordable housing for low income residents in our area.
For nearly 10 years, Rick held a Pre-License Instructor license, teaching the necessary coursework for those seeking Real Estate careers, while continuing to mentor and train new agents in development of successful careers.