247 W Main Carthage IL

$ 99,900

Window treatments & porch swing to convey, all appliances to convey including a dehumidifier, recent updates include new interior paint, new carpet, new vinyl flooring at entryways, exterior window trim done, new porch floor & paint, new NG/FA furnace with CA, new sump pump & basement water sealant, back deck boards repaired and stained, other room is a large mudroom, water heater is a tank less-on demand, some original woodwork, open staircase, pocket doors The 2 car detached garage with a workshop (24×40) is connected to the house by a large deck.

Basic Facts

MLS #: 198293 Type: Status: Bedrooms: 3
Total Baths Full: 2 Square Footage: 1852 sq ft Year built: 1918 Office Name: Sharpe Real Estate LLC

View on map / Neighborhood

Location Details

County: Hancock
Zoning: Residential
Elementary School: Carthage
High School: Illini West

Property Details

Lot Size M/L: 60x191
Total Basement SqFt M/L: 1008
Sale/Rent: For Sale
APPLIANCES CONVEY: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range/Stove,Refrigerator,Washer,Other (See Remarks)
Acres M/L: 0.26
Managing Broker: Yes-Listed by Managing Broker

Property Features

Style: Bungalow
FEATURES INTERIOR: Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan(s),Sump Pump
FEATURES EXTERIOR: Deck,Porch Covered
EXTERIOR: Vinyl
COOLING: Central
BASEMENT: Unfinished
GARAGE TYPE: 2 Car Detached
HEAT: Forced Air Gas,Natural Gas
Sewer: City
ROOF: Asphalt/Fiberglass
TECHNOLOGY: HiSpd Intrnt Cable Avail
UTILITY SUPPLIER: Ameren Electric,Nicor Gas
WATER: City
WATER HEATER: Natural Gas

Disclaimer

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the Company or any individual employee. The material is not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, or up-to-date.

This style property is located in Carthage is currently and has been listed on Davis and Associates. This property is listed at $ 99,900. It has 3 bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in 1918 year.